- Increase battery's capacity up to 100% and more (up to manufacturing level)
- Double the lifespan of a battery
- Increase efficiency, serviceability and reliability of batteries
- Decrease the consumption of energy and CO2 emissions
- all this at a fraction of the price of a new battery!
Regular use of PowerBatt is currently the easiest and the most effective way of reducing the costs related to the battery management. At the same time it has positive environmental effects as well.
PowerBatt Car and PowerBatt Truck
The following product range has been specially developed for treatment and prevention of starting lead-acid batteries
- personal cars
- busses, trucks
- construction and agricultural vehicles
- army, police, firefighter vehicles
Particularly in the starting battery segment, standard battery lifespan varies from 10 to 36 months, depending on usage (truck, bus or ship) and climate conditions. After the respective period, battery has to be replaced for a new one.
Product PowerBatt Prevent is specially used for treatment and prevention of Traction lead-acid batteries for:
- cleaning machines
- golf cars
- stationary lead-acid batteries
- back-up batteries (power supplies)
For both types of batteries the capacity and reliability are the key parameter. The capacity expresses how long the battery can deliver the necessary power to the machine (traction battery) or how long it can supply current after blackout (stationary batteries).
Once minimum required capacity is reached, battery has to be replaced with a new one.
Patents and Certificates
Granted patents wordwide:
- Slovak Republic
- European Union Patent
- Official supplier to NATO member – the Slovak Army
- NCAGE Certificate (NATO Commercial and Government Entity Code)
- ISO 9001 – quality management
- ISO 14001 – environmental system
- Slovak Technical Norm
- Certificate of origin – in compliance with EU law
PowerBatt is widely used by leading companies and institutions
across industries worldwide
- Volvo Truck
- Dachser Logistic
- Schenker Spedition
- Kuehne & Nagel
- Slovak Army
- Slovak Ministry of Interior
- Slovak civil defence forces
- Brno Transport Co.
- Bologna Transport Co.
- Several regional bus companies in Slovakia
- Slovak Highway Co.
- JAVYS Nuclear Decommissioning company (Slovakia)
- CEZ – Czech energy group
- SSE – Slovak energy group
- Thyssen Krupp
- DM Drogerie